Friday, October 9, 2009

Today's Workout and Food

So today was stressful, and I had to fight to prevent emotional eating!  I thik it began last night.  I was wiped from a busy day.  We drove home at almost 6:30 P.M. only to find that we had NO HOUSE KEY!!  So we ended up driving BACK to town (we live 10 miles outside of town) and decided to eat at Applebee's.  All eating was fine until then, and even then it was good - except for the boneless bbq chicken wings.  I ate 4 nuggets.  Then I ate 3 ounces of steak and 5 little grilled shrimp; salad and steamed veggies. All of my other eating was fine yesterday.  Today I ate pretty good.  Tonight was grilled Turkey Breast Patty, Roasted Butternut Squash, and Broccoli. I only had one BAD thing...a beverage.  That's it.

But my workout was a BLAST!  We had a 15 minute workout....rounds in 15.  I did 5 rounds: Dbell press (I think?) at 15 lbs, which was a little light; 10 box jumps; 200 meter run.  I set another PR: 5x3 back squats maxxing at 131 lbs.  It was a great workout!  I haven't weighed myself in a couple of days and I am pretty sure I don't want to.  But I am going to try to workout tomorrow too.  I like to throw in at least 1-2 extra workouts on my off-days.

Does anyone read this?  It doesn't matter. I read it!  And I'm looking forward to reading it 6 months from now when I have lost another 35 pounds!  I hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment