Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paleo Challenge Days 2-3


So days 2-3 of the Paleo Challenge have left me VERY HAPPY!  My intense hunger has completely left me.  I am FULL at every meal, which is not like me at all.  In fact, I'm not finishing MOST meals.  Last night, and lunch today I had what I am calling Thai Stir Fry Soup.  It is an assortment of veggies, including baby bok choy, green beans (boo, but I love them), bell pepper, broccoli, red onion and garlic.  Then I added some chicken breast and made a broth with Red Curry, Coconut Milk, Soy Sauce, and Chicken Broth.  It is SOOO good!

Breakfast today was a Turkey Breast Patty on the Grillin' Machine with Collards and Spinach, half a banana, half a bell pepper and 8 baby carrots.  I couldn't finish it.

Workout today was INTENSE!  But GREAT!  After warmup we did 3 rounds of 400 m run, 10 pull-ups (I did 20 jumping pull-ups), 10 front squats (65 lbs for me), and 10 burpees.  It took me almost 23 minutes, but by GOD I DID IT!!!  Yes, I did 30 burpees today! YAY!

1 comment: