Monday, October 5, 2009

Paleo Challenge Day One

Today was interesting!  But first some backstory...Because I felt so guilty about not making it to Friday's workout I decided to do the 50/40/30/20/10 lunges/situps workout on the front yard.  I only did 50 and 20 because my son found it impossible to leave me alone while I worked out!  But I also did some burpees and was pleased to find that I could do 5 straight without stopping!

So I get to L10XF today, and GUESS WHAT THE WORKOUT IS!?? 50/40/30/20/10 lunges/situps!!!  GAHH!!!  I will have massive lungebutt tomorrow.

Tomorrow was also the start of the Paleo Challenge for me.  Got weighed, measured and photoed.  It's on now.


Here was my dinner tonight. Mahi Mahi with Caper Sauce, Roasted Butternut Squash and Sauteed Kale & Chard.  Yummy in my tummy.  Now time for an Ibuprofen and bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment