Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Fall, The Rise and The Fall

Since Thanksgiving I have definitely "fallen off the wagon".  My grandmother has been ill off & on for a month now.  I have reverted back to emotional eating, which has led to eating for convenience, which has led to sinus problems due to extra mucous production, which has led to missing workouts, which means that now I am back to where I was when I started the Paleo Challenge 3 months ago.  Meh.

But I am ready to "get back on the wagon" now.  I'm tired of being tired.  I feel like kicking myself because I have all the tools.  I've used them before, and I KNOW how to use them. But for some reason, when life gets a little chaotic, I revert back to the old way of doing things.  Because it is comfortable.  Because it is safe.  Because I can control it...no I can't.  Well, I am taking control back.  I have to do this.

I have to do this!

Because I already got rid of all of my bigger clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment