Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On the Wagon 2010 Part 1

Today is the first day I am really committed to returning to my good eating habits.  I started the day with scrambled eggs with bell pepper, ground turkey and pepper jack cheese (very little - I'm weaning) and 2 bacon strips.  I also had fresh juice (apple, banana, pineapple & orange) from my new Jack laLaine Power Juicer!

I'm feeling the burn from yesterday's workout.  We did some new things in DROM: Spiderman lunges, 5 on each side, taps (5 ea side), and another move I cannot remember the name of (starts in pushup position, then you lift one arm all the way up so you are leaning like a "T" on one arm).  We did Nancy - mine was modified.  400m Run/15 overhead squats, 400m Run/30 bodyweight squats, 200m Run/30 bodyweight squats, 200m Run/30 bodyweight squats, 200m Run/30 bodyweight squats.  Then we did 3 rounds of 30 seconds each: flutter kicks, med ball taps, and situps. And FINALLY (why yes, it was AB DAY!) we did these great 2 person leg throws, 3 sets of 15. KILLER!

Back on track? Not completely, but very very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment