Friday, November 13, 2009

Filthy 50...er...30

Today was the Filthy 50....but we modified...only did 30...and I finished again.  And I didn't die.  Again.  Even though I was sick with this STUPID sinus infection, I pushed through because I didn't want to miss 2 workouts in a row.  So here it is:
  • 30 Box jump, 18" box
  • 30 Jumping pull-ups
  • 30 Kettlebell swings, 35 lb
  • 30 Walking Lunge
  • 30 Situps
  • 30 Push press, 33 lb bar
  • 30 Back extensions
  • 30 Wall ball shots, 12 pound ball
  • 30 Burpees
  • 30 Tuck Jumps
I made kale, chicken breast and brown rice with raisins for dinner.  I still feel like CRAP, but at least I didn't skip today.  It's my body's way of paying me back for the birthday glutens. One of these days I'll learn.

1 comment:

  1. AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    Elisabeth Hasselback(sp?) has much to say about glutens - however, I already know to stay away from dairy - a late in life affliction.

    ReplyDelete