Sunday, September 27, 2009

Setlist for Church Sun 9/27/2009

Today was "A" day...everything in the key of A. Service was a little different. Opening Song, Welcome, Offering (with a song), 3/4 of the message, 3.25 worship songs, the rest of the message, then a closer....Picture this:

Counting on God (Gateway)
Alabaster Jar (Gateway?)
My Savior My God (Aaron Shust)
All The Way My Savior Leads Me (Tomlin)
Just As I Am (1 stanza)
Jesus Paid It All (Passion Version)
Blessed Be Your Name

It was interesting. I feel that we can do a better job musically, but we gave it our best for the time we put into the set. Sam played bass today and Mr. Northcutt joined us on lead guitar. I just love that guy! Very gifted and a great attitude!

BTW, set list when our band played at church:

Bored & Tired
You Are Good
To You
Rescue
Revelation Song
At The Cross

It was Communion Sunday, so we sang Hillsong's At The Cross for Communion. It was a really great service. Several hearing-aid members decided to sit outside the sanctuary for worship...I don't hold that against them at all. It was loud...but I LIKE IT LOUD! It doesn't have to be loud ALL the time, but I am pretty sure that God's amp goes to 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment