Friday, April 2, 2010

Workout Wed March 31 - Filthy 50

Filthy 50 is a Crossfit workout. Most Crossfit workouts have girl names....like Helen or Cindy. But the especially miserable ones have special names, like Code Brown, Filthy 50, or 7 Layers of Hell.

Yesterday, Filthy 50 consisted of the following (mine was slightly modified to 30 reps for the last 3 movements and regular jumpropes instead of double-unders):

# 50 Box jumps
# 50 Jumping pull-ups
# 50 Kettlebell swings
# 50 Walking lunges
# 50 Knees to elbows
# 50 Push press
# 50 Back extensions
# 50 Wall ball shots
# 50 Burpees
# 50 Double-unders

Losing weight is hard work. Don't let anyone tell you different!

1 comment:

  1. The last time we did this it was "Kinda Cindy"...so it was more like "Filthy 30". I feel pretty good about myself now...I didn't quit. I didn't give up. I didn't even puke. And even though I've been in pain for the past 2 days, I feel great because I know that the pain is a sign that I'm doing what I should be doing. (btw, it's not INJURY pain...it's workout pain...big diff)

    ReplyDelete